WTB: MW6503 woofers

Options
Long time member but haven't been around in awhile. Anyone got some MW6503 woofers for sale? Or, any recommendation for replacements if all 4 were changed? Thanks!
Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.

Comments

• la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    No affiliation but the ad is only a couple of days old. This may be what you're looking for.
    https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/7564042624.html
    ynh3ne20czsu.jpg
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Coming back to update this. After we removed the woofers from the Monitor 10B's, I remembered when I opened them up 15 years ago that they had the wrong woofers in them and even made a post of it here. Maybe even my first post, IIRC. I gave $3 for these at a "pissed off ex-wifes" garage sale back in Denton, TX and also picked up a nice Carver preamp and amp (plus an Aiwa EQ) for a paltry $20. Yeah, she was pissed. I even talked with Ken at Polk way back when about this asking about why these had the wrong drivers...and were Polk labeled. I believe they are a mix of MW6502 and 6509 maybe. Who knows. We left them like they were as they ended up in my best friends garage for the last almost 15 years. He's not going to spend $300+ on four MW6500's or 6503's just for the garage so we'll probably sell off the parts and ****-can the cabinets as they had seen their better days even when I got them. Now, if they would have had the correct four MW6503's, it wouldn't be a big deal buying one. Appreciate everyone's messages!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.