Before the world goes away.

Metallica decided to drop the bomb first.

https://youtu.be/_u-7rWKnVVo

How they kept this quiet in today’s world that they have a new album coming out is amazing in itself..

Not bad, I like the energy, old guys still have it..

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    I'll be hard pressed to buy any more Metallica albums. After being suckered into buying the "Remastered" And Justice for all album again with the same old no bass Jason after they sold it as they had put him back into the mix like he should have been (sounded like the same old tracks to me) and Death magnetic sounding like fecal matter. (Oh but you need to buy the video game version to get the good recording) WhatEVA ! This one will need to be a STELLAR recording to get my money.
  • jbreezy5
    jbreezy5 Posts: 1,141
    Good news is can probably sample the full album via streaming for “try before you buy”.

As much of a Metallica fanboy as I am, their later stuff is hit or miss for me.
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

DACs: Jolida Glass FX Tube DAC III (x2); Denafrips Ares II (x2)

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Turntable: Dual 721 Direct-Drive w/Audio Technica AT-VM95e cart

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.