Polk Audio SDA 2B TL, Dreadnought, MIT Cables, Original Boxes

Options
The time has come to move these on. Purchased new by me in 1989 they have been with me or my father ever since. Boxed up in my climate controlled storage area since 2018. I do not believe I will have a room to use these in again and I could use the storage space. So, as much as it pains me and it pains me...

Polk Audio SDA 2BTL Black Studio Version
Mint condition
RD0198-1 tweeters
Sonicap capacitors
Mills resistors
Cardas binding posts
Larry's rings
Neutrik SpeakOn connectors (air tight)
Dynamat Xtreme on the baskets
Magnets glued
BH5 squares on rear wall
Spikes (in place of the platform)
Platforms removed, but included
Original boxes w/original packing material
Owner's manual/Warranty registration card

Included;
Dreadnought 800V
Larry's Dreadnought case w/Neutrik connectors
The case is lined with Dynamat Xtreme
MIT (Bi-wire) SDA cables each 5' 7" tip to tip with
Neutrik SpeakOn connectors (air tight)

Price: $1100.00
Payment: PayPal friends/family, cash or check if I know you
Local pickup preferred 21784
I will ship, but it won't be cheap and will be 3 boxes total.

Photos to follow...

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    nco2xtf5o5j3.jpg
    7fy3nrviiqda.jpg
    yojzab7jji65.jpg
    7spf5p1brr5o.jpg
    la3yogkl9v7n.jpg
    anabuiykq27t.jpg
    jvsrxphuo5me.jpg
    8sokktieje46.jpg
    i4zvqp6clcv8.jpg
    41v9d7onqx3b.jpg

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    y3550akp7vf5.jpg
    apzkt9fysdp8.jpg
    bjnawb0c4diq.jpg
    nipnqg17t23m.jpg
    4p0gp0kdn033.jpg
    7cgi7b5nu0kz.jpg
    qs0ahwa4ba0o.jpg

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    6w264qavltri.jpg

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    ph98dab7ctny.jpg
    wqsrz1jtyqc5.jpg
    9m6y2emb7e1h.jpg

President of Club Polk

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    Options
    F1Nut has super like new equipment. Buy with confidence.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Thanks Roy B)

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,044
    Options
    Dammit.

Dibs, give me 10 hour dibs.

Dannng
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Oki doki

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    Dammit.

Dibs, give me 10 hour dibs.

Dannng

Tick tock tick tock....
  • VR3
    Options
    Payment sent

Figure out pick up details later haha

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    Good thing we don't know how to sleep, miss out on stuff if you do....

LoL
  • VR3
    Options
    I was sleeping and the universe woke me up in time! Haha
  • F1nut
    Options
    SOLD, thank you B)

President of Club Polk

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,909
    Options
    What? No phase plugs? Pffffft… :#
  • VR3
    Options
    If they don't have foam behind the baskets I'm returning them! :-P
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,759
    Options
    Nice....that's a time warp right there. Looks like this could have been a 1989 unboxing.

Even the boxes are minty.

Congrats.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    Damn.

Trey.....should the time come you ever move those.....I’d like them to stay “en famile”

I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Jesse, I am sorry for your sacrifice, and may they play on indefinitely with Trey.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • VR3
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »
    Damn.

Trey.....should the time come you ever move those.....I’d like them to stay “en famile”

I knew if i waited until morning me and you were going to have to wrestle!
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I'll ta....

:(

Real deal items there...
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    Congrats gentlemen!

I don’t need these ... I want them!
    Jesse definitely keeps his kit in ship shape 🥳

Trouble is, with this post (and many many others) I can be online multiple times per day, multiple days in a row and not see some postings

When I login, I always go to Recent Discussions, thinking I’ll get all the most current postings. 90% of the time I’m on an iPad Pro. 10% on a Mac desktop

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong ... is there a setting box to check???

TIA

Beautiful 2B Studios . . . btw, I have a pair, but not like those
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • F1nut
    Options
    While digging these out of my storage area today I found a very large piece of antique mercury mirror glass and a very large piece of antique clear glass that I had totally forgotten about. Both are extremely hard to find in large sizes making them pretty valuable and making me very happy as I'll find a good use for them down the road. Can't believe I forgot about them.

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    Congrats gentlemen!

I don’t need these ... I want them!
    Jesse definitely keeps his kit in ship shape 🥳

Trouble is, with this post (and many many others) I can be online multiple times per day, multiple days in a row and not see some postings

When I login, I always go to Recent Discussions, thinking I’ll get all the most current postings. 90% of the time I’m on an iPad Pro. 10% on a Mac desktop

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong ... is there a setting box to check???

TIA

Beautiful 2B Studios . . . btw, I have a pair, but not like those

If it's for Jesse, you have to be awake between 12am and 6am vampire time
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    But seriously, why are some posts not in real time??

Vanilla coding crapOla?????
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • F1nut
    Options
    I have no idea. I don't go to Recent Discussions, just click on the section title to see what's new.

President of Club Polk

• tophatjohnny
    Options
    Congratulations on a quick sale and so cool
    They stayed in the family !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • VR3
    Options
    I can't say I've noticed any delays with part showing in recent discussions. If you are noticing that you may need to clear your cache and cookies etc
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,339
    Options
    I remember that place in College Park. That was the first place that I had ever heard the SDAs.
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    TroyD wrote: »
    Damn.

I knew if i waited until morning me and you were going to have to wrestle!

Nah, I’d never duke it out w you over gear lol….but should you ever decide to move them..
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • VR3
    Options
    Haha for sure.

Honestly anytime Jesse posts something, I spend atleast a few minutes pondering if I should buy it hahaha