At my parents for thanksgiving

Options
Spent a lot of my time listening to this BA setup. A man can dream!

2edxbzqvzuy6.jpeg
h5braol1we61.jpeg
mjzdc41pf5g0.jpeg
2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,518
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I spy rockport cygnus, and I think modwright gear.

The turntable looks like a vpi avenger direct drive.

How was the table? That’s a very nice one from what I’ve read. Similar to what I have except I don’t have the direct drive but have the rim drive motor
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    You are correct on all accounts. The Avenger DD is awesome, the cart that is on it is a lower end Lyra while he awaits his new one. Certainly the best sounding vinyl I have ever heard.

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,519
    Options
    Here's hoping Mr. Hairylegs was wearing shorts. :#
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • stangman67
    Options
    Lol, that’s my brother in law, and yes he had shorts on

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,598
    Options
    Wish more people's living rooms had a system like this as a focal point of attention, instead of a flatscreen TV.

Love this.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    wow beautiful setup think I'll buy a lottery ticket tonight :)
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    Options
    What model is the audio rack? Looks sturdy!
  • stangman67
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »
    What model is the audio rack? Looks sturdy!

It’s a timbernation build. Very nice.

And Drew, this is very much a dedicated listening space, would never fly in the living room. Most people really don’t have the ability to decouple a listening space from the general entertainment space, so the TV is necessary.

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    Options
    I went looking for the Timbernation website and found their business burned down in a building fire last month. Good news is they plan to be back in business in a few weeks.
  • stangman67
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »
    I went looking for the Timbernation website and found their business burned down in a building fire last month. Good news is they plan to be back in business in a few weeks.

That’s awful, I did not know that. They are fantastic people that handmade awesome products here in the USA, hope they are back on their feet here soon