Modelo y potencia altavoces

Options
Muy Buenas
Tengo un amplificador HAFLER 220 y dos altavoces. Alguien sabría distinguir que modelo y potencia tienen los altavoces. La cuestión es que quiero comprar un amplificador que corresponda con los altavoces antiguos. Gracias a espera de alguna respuesta.myxrn5kreb1i.jpg
ebus9i7dvm7q.jpg
zazyillv1hpo.jpg

Answers

• SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Translation:

Very good
    I have a HAFLER 220 amplifier and two speakers. Someone would know how to distinguish what model and power the speakers have. The thing is, I want to buy an amp to match the old speakers. Thanks waiting for some answer.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Can anyone identify what the speakers are in the photo?
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I was a fan of that midrange.
    What was that on...
    might of been some no name speakers store brand
    I picked up at GW. I think it was a Phillips made MW.
    That might be a Phillips tweeter as well.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,326
    Options
    The tweeter looks kinda like an Infinity Polycell from the SM series...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,042
    Options
    Midrange and tweeter are definitely Philips (and pretty good drivers at that).
    Philips speaker systems, and also sold drivers to speaker system manufacturers and also as "raw" drivers as parts of kits or for pure do-it-yourself speaker builders.
    I don't think the speaker systems is a Philips, though. The "L-pads" (output level controls for midrange and tweeter) look very generic.

Here are two similar Philips-branded speaker system from the late 1970s.

51307250611_aea5b64f7a_b.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2022
    Options
    In all fairness, while I kind of like the Philips polycarbonate dome tweeters, "Troels Gravesen"... does not. :)
    In TG's case, the opprobrium is directed at the AD0160, which may not be quite identical to the ones shown above -- but they are closely related. I think the ones in the first post are the AD0162 (or 163), which were also used, e.g., by McIntosh at one time. These may be soft (fabric) dome tweeters, though, which may help them sonically. :)

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/WWDT.htm

http://www.roger-russell.com/driverst.htm#d069

girta38jlnu8.png

EDIT: Upon examination, pretty sure they are the AD0160 tweeters.

yevvigrv3gay.png

• mhardy6647
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Troels aside -- the AD0160 was a pretty good inexpensive dome tweeter, in my opinion, and was widely used in the 1970s in many speakers made by many different companies. AVID, for example, used them in the popular (in the US) 102 and 103 speakers.

qls0z52gkw96.png

ibgiq09ii4w6.png