What are they?

daboyz
daboyz Posts: 5,191
Just wondering

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 1,802
    Don’t look familiar to me. DIY project maybe?
    2 Channel - 2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Cambridge 851N I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

• stangman67
    I actually think they are LS50’s with the trim on the front removed

Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Cambridge 851N I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,062
    Look like Polks to me
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Arcam AVR21, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Yamaha CD-S2100 SACD Player.

In retirement...TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive,

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,191
    edited October 2022
    He says they're Polk's and he wants $100
  • stangman67
    They are these with the raised trim on the front taken off. LS50’s.

20memftyv4no.jpeg

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 15,510
    They are dirty speakers..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 22,123
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    They are dirty speakers..

So Dirty Honey should rock on them, is that what I'm hearing?
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 3,305
    stangman67 wrote: »
    They are these with the raised trim on the front taken off. LS50’s.

20memftyv4no.jpeg

They also switched out the tweeter for the smooth sl5000