edited October 2022 in The Clubhouse
LETS GO PHILS!!!

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Let's Go Astros :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Looks like that'll be who they face. Tough competition for sure.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    PHILLIES baby PHILLIES!!!🎉🎉💥💥
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Congrat's Phillies ....see you Friday

LET'S GO ASTROS!!

mk6l6o4mukv8.gif
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    The Dodgers flamed our like an Artemis launch....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Careful with those Houston outfield trash cans Phillies. Ask Dodger fans how we know.

Astros, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.
    Post edited by la2vegas on
  • txcoastal1
    Options

• txcoastal1
    Options
    Yankees’ Aaron Boone blames weather for coming up short in Game 2

https://empiresportsmedia.com/new-york-yankees/yankees-aaron-boone-blames-weather-for-coming-up-short-in-game-2/

And vegas blames drums….

🤣🤣🤣

• txcoastal1
    Options

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »

I hate links to articles that you can't read unless you buy a subscription of give up personnal information. Please stop posting this ship.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    I can read it fine without subscribing to anything. YMMV
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I can read it fine without subscribing to anything. YMMV

And just how did you manage to do that? I got to see the story for a hot second, then they want you to sign up for a limited subscription, or pay for a full one (and yes, I realize it's only $1/week, but that's about 101 pennies more than I'd pay for anything from the NYT).
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • txcoastal1
    edited November 2022
    Options
    HellYeah...great defense from the Philly's....

Sweated bullets through the series

Congrats to Dusty

• txcoastal1
    Options
    l3vcey4qsdqc.jpg

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Great series, sorry for your loss Dave.

Happy as a pig in slop the Astros won!

Ron said it best

BOOYAH!
  • txcoastal1
    Options

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,925
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I clicked on this thread to see what it was, man I can't believe how disconnected I have become to sports, I had no idea the WS was playing. I did watch the last two games of the SCC to see the Avalanche win the cup, and that has been it for some time now.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Yep, congrats to the Astros. They played a great series, and the Phillies played like, well, the Phillies. Inconsistent. Which doesn't get it done against a team like the Astros.
  • newbie308
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    Yep, congrats to the Astros. They played a great series, and the Phillies played like, well, the Phillies. Inconsistent. Which doesn't get it done against a team like the Astros.

I grew up in a Philly suburb watching Philly teams lose. I knew this outcome before the first pitch. Come out strong and then choke is the Philly way.
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |