Wireworld Equinox 7...10' pair

I'm the original owner and still have the original packaging. I've had them about 5 years and have no complaints. When Todd, @tratliff, put his Douglas Alphas up for sale I was tempted to give them a shot as I've owned two other pair of Doug's cables. When he lowered the price, I couldn't help myself. I planned to move these to my home theater and sell the pair of Doug's cables I currently use in the HT, but decided that I don't use the HT enough to justify the upgrade there. So...these are now on the market.

These are bi-wire on the speaker end and I have 4 extra banana plugs or 4 spades, so you're good to go with one set or two sets of inputs on your speakers. These are in great shape with no damage and honestly, not a scratch on them that I can see seen.

I'm not much on reviews, etc., so here you go (not that you can't research yourself).
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/wireworld-series-7-equinox-and-eclipse-speaker-wire-and-interconnect/

$250 to your door CONUS

I'm firm on the price for now, but if they're still here in a few weeks that could change.wdds40evitly.jpg
ytwuqaknswaz.jpg
895wmo0mobas.jpg
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments