Pro-Ject RM-10

Options
I can't believe I'm doing this but, offered here for sale is my beloved Pro-Ject RM-10. This is the best turntable I have ever own. Sound is dead quiet and musical as all get out. I bought it used on eBay so I don't have the original shipping container. However, I promise to box it up better than the guy who sent it to me did, and he did a heck of a job.

After purchasing it on eBay, I bought the Sumiko Blackbird cartridge that is included in this sale. It has less than 100 hours on it. I also bought a new belt, because I didn't know the age of the one that came with it.

There are two issues with the table. No. 1 which is the most serious, is the cue arm sticks in the up position so that when you are starting a record, you hav e to be very careful lowering the arm on the record. No. 2, there is a small nick in the platter, which I tried to illustrate in the pictures.

So, included in this sell is

The RM-10
Ground-It sub platter
Pro-Ject Speed Box SE II
Sumiko Blackbird Cartidge

Polkie price of $2500.00 plus shipping and any PP fees. You must have 100 meaningful posts on the forum for this price.

v6uxrc9i5h6a.jpeg
deqdqj7wshsu.jpeg
ne58gles88qu.jpeg
dnwv7ytrop3u.jpeg
lqxqgmr0abhp.jpeg
2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.

Comments