Analogue Productions anounces Steely Dan UHQR releases

Options
This hobby is getting more expensive.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KMim_HTIey4

2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    Sure did. 150.00 per album. Limited edition of 25K for Aja.

Only in the 45rpm speed though.

Seeing those album covers sure makes me want to play some of them again. ;)B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,261
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Char's a real devotee of vinyl to be sure.
    $150 x 7 might be just a little too rich for most folks unless they do so while the wives aren't looking.
    "Honey, good news, the mechanic can do the repairs on the Beemer for only $1050 ! Don't worry, I'll take care of everything 🤗🥰"

Reading the "Comments" I had to chuckle a bit at the one fellow who complained about no free ahipping.

ucw6do662fgk.png
    Sal Palooza
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    edited September 2022
    Options
    They could've priced the albums at 165.00 ea. and free shipping. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Based on my life expectancy (69 approaching), expected hearing deterioration and how many times I might play them, I concluded the cost to play ratio was too high for me. :)

Back in 2007 I started buying 200 gram Universal Japanese pressings of my fav albums. IIRC they were $40, then they jumped to $60 so I stopped buying. These are in the demo rack. Others lurk by alphabet in record crates. The wife got pretty excited by my discogs collection value (even at minimum value), and I'm not finished entering. I got up to 'I' when a severe case of vertigo hit me.

awtn6mmxfvr8.jpg

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *