Nice pair of Monitor 7 for sale

Options
As you may already know, I am clearing out of NJ and moving to MD.

Please buy this nice pair of Monitor 7s!

$200 OBO (and I mean it - I'm motivated to sell!)

qrx1bcmid5qv.jpg
5m3uqtn4c795.jpg
8pf54n4s2x4k.jpg

Comments

  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 772
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Very nice pair of 7's, unfortunately you're 3000 miles away. That and the fact that I have 4 pairs of 7's myself. :o
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    Willing to pack them up for shipping?
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    I will not ship them, sorry
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    Big Dawg wrote: »
    I will not ship them, sorry

    I understand. Thanks
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Bump and price drop to $150 obo
  • alandharper
    Options
    I would be willing to pay for shipping
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,641
    Options
    Holy crayappp! Gorgeous!
    do they have to be boughted in NJ or can they be boughten in MD?
    I disabled signatures.
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,493
    edited September 2022
    Options
    ^^ that is what I was wondering.

    Hey what part of MD you moving to?
    Stan

    Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

    HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

    Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,391
    edited September 2022
    Options
    iw2k2j0nbld8.png
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."


    President of Club Polk

  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    I'm moving to Baltimore, as F1nut said. I can bring them there if you are interested.
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Holy crayappp! Gorgeous!
    do they have to be boughted in NJ or can they be boughten in MD?

    I will bring them to Baltimore if someone commits to buy them there
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    skrol wrote: »
    ^^ that is what I was wondering.

    Hey what part of MD you moving to?

    I will bring them to Baltimore if someone commits to buy them there
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 27,894
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Are you moving to Baltimore?


    😇
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Are you moving to Baltimore?


    😇

    Yes. Yes we are (me and Mrs. Dawg). Renting a place in the city about 10 minutes from my office for a year or two while we get our bearings.
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,493
    Options
    Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm down the road in Howard Co,
    Stan

    Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

    HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

    Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Thanks!