Genres

Options
Great review of the Aurender A200. I have not been able to find out how the A200 handles Genres. What happens when I click on the Genre button? Do I see all my Genres, say, "ROCK: Blues-Rock"? And then am I able to click on "ROCK: Blues-Rock" and see all the albums? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    What does the owners manual say?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • harish88
    harish88 Posts: 3
    Options
    I haven’t been able to find one thing. They don’t seem too interested in Genres.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    Are you trying to "Genre" HD files? Streamed radio station files? What? If it's off a hard drive you have to have them set up in genre sub files if I remember. I doubt the A100 will create them out of thin air.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • harish88
    harish88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone