Happy Father’s Day

Options
To all my Polk Audio brothers, happy Father’s Day. My family took me to the Reagan Library in Simi Valley for the day. It was a great time and a lot of fun to see my boys experience Air Force One and all the other exhibits that they have there. The library is a special place to me and has been since it was first opened. The weather was spectacular and the views from the library grounds were breathtaking.

For me it is always an honor to visit that place and should I ever leave California, it is the only place that I would ever have to return to see.

I hope all of you have an enjoyable and memorable Father’s Day weekend as I have had.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,329
    Options
    721eo6eplznm.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Happy Father's day gentlemen!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,329
    Options
    0a64sua60uxy.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    I'm all dad.....used every one of those😃
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    Used every one & still do when the occasion calls for it. Too funny 😂
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    Guilty of using those lines!
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,048
    Options
    "Look. Cows"

but yeah, me too.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    They missed Ah Bull! When passing bulls in a pasture.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Look, a Hawk.

We still call it out when we see one.

A month or two ago I was driving alone, had just left my house seconds before and a big Hawk did a side- angle glide over my windshield. If I didn't have a windshield, I might've been able to reach out and touch it. That was a cool moment. It's happened a couple to 3 times in my driving life. :p

I just saw where a guy and a girl also had hawks/owl fly into the inside of their cars. I think that's a little too close. :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.