SDA SRS 2 plus extras for sale

Options
Hi folks,

It’s been a minute since I’ve been on the forum. Life happens, and I haven’t had the time or resources to devote to this hobby for quite a while. I lost my job during Covid but have happily found a wonderful new opportunity. Unfortunately, I must relocate. Thus, I am selling most of my audio collection, including:

SDA SRS 2 (4-ohm blade-blade) in good condition.

There are a few minor cosmetic issues (a little chipping of the veneer on the top back of 1 speaker, maybe a few small pulls in the fabric). I would conservatively rate them a 7 on the Audiogon scale.

All parts are original and in good working and sounding condition.

If I can find it (I expect I will), I will include a blade-blade cable (original or fabricated by Polk customer service, whichever I find first).

Also included: All of the parts to perform the TL upgrade documented in the following link:

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/74946/sda-srs-2-crossover-parts-list#latest

This will include:
• 4 AEON 91uF capacitors
• 2 Sonicap 5.8uF 200VDC (custom)
• 2 Sonicap 12uF 200VDC
• 8 Sonicap 17uF 200VDC (matched)
• 2 Cardas CCGR (short)
• 2 Cardas SBPI (black)
• 2 Cardas SBPI (red)
• 24 feet Cardas Quad-Eutectic solder
• 6 Mills MRA-12 2.7 ohms resistors
• 2 Mills MRA-12 3.5 ohms resistors
• 4 rdo-198 tweeters

I think I also have a complete set of Toolfan rings that I will include for free.

All in, I believe that I paid almost $1,500 for the speakers and the above upgrade components.

I’m hoping to sell it all for $1,200.

You will need to pick up in East Brunswick NJ (08816) by late June (or early July if necessary). I want these to go to a good Polk home, so please help me make this happen. I am also open to reasonable offers from long-time forum members.

I will post pictures of the speakers later today or tomorrow.

FYI, I will also be posting other speakers for sale soon, including 2 sets of SDA 2B and a bunch of monitors.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Comments