Options
2»

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    lol! How's that phono pre sounding?!

Fantastic. I love it! I’ve got an odd hum though. Sometimes it’s pretty much unnoticeable and sometimes it’s so bad I can’t stand to listen. It’s got to be something sharing the circuit, but I haven’t been able to figure it out. Anyway, that’s all for another thread. Don’t want to muck up this awesome Karma…I might get disqualified.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,043
    Options
    not in but very sweet & thoughtful karma, as usual, from @Clipdat !
    Best o'luck to all.
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,556
    Options
    In with 9 please
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,077
    Options
    In with 45! Nice!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,602
    Options
    @rooftop59 wins! Congrats!! PM me and confirm your shipping info! :)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,976
    Options
    @rooftop59 wins! Congrats!! PM me and confirm your shipping info! :)

Awesome Drew, thanks! I’ll pm you. Woo hoo!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    Congrats!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    Congrats Paul
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Clipdat
    Options
    @rooftop59 Did you have a chance to try it out yet?
  • rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 756
    Options
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,976
    Options
    @rooftop59 Did you have a chance to try it out yet?

Well I’ll be damned…I plugged it into the power strip in the HT and I really think it does make a difference! So much so that I ordered a second one. Now I’ll have to decide whether to use two in one system or one in each…first world problems lol.

Great karma drew! Thx!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Wow, good stuff. Glad it's working out nicely for you!

If I understand how they work correctly, I think you only need to use one per circuit. So I'd go ahead and put the other one on your other system and see how it goes. Enjoy!