Pacific Audio Fest

maxward
maxward Posts: 1,490
https://www.pacificaudiofest.com/

Advance ticket sales now live. Scheduled for July 29-31, 2022 near SeaTac. Hope to see some PNW Polkies there.

Comments

• maxward
    I understand that Audiothesis is going to be exhibiting here.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    If I'm not working I'll be there!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    maxward wrote: »
    I understand that Audiothesis is going to be exhibiting here.

Who?
  • maxward
    Hoping to get ears on some Rosso speakers, but I have no idea what will be there.
  • maxward
    edited July 2022
    Checking in to see if any Polkies are going to this. @audioluvr, @JayCee
    If so, PM to exchange contact information.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    I may have to make a last minute decision due to work but it's looking like I may be available.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Meeting you guys would be cool but won't be able to make it....rain check for next year. Also, was really looking forward to hitting up the Genesis Technologies room, meeting Gary Koh, seeing his latest offerings and talking to him about my Gen II's and his current replacement drivers.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬