Wireworld Eclipse silver 7 and High Fidelity Cables Reveal

2 sets of Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 rca. .5 meter and 2 meter. 500 for both sets. Will separate. $200 for the .5 and $300 for the 1 meter.

High Fidelity Cables Reveal Rca, 1 meter. $475.
ngk3oe7fi9fw.jpg

I will get pics of the Silver 7's tomorrow.
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,248
    Email sent on .5m Silver Eclipse RCA interconnects.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,321
    .5's are gone
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    804fro5rqazp.jpg
  • erniejade
    Wireworld sold elsewhere.
    Only the High Fidelity Reveal RCA's left.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,535
    How did I miss this 😢
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • erniejade
    audioluvr wrote: »
    How did I miss this 😢

You didn't I have the High Fidelity Reveal RCA's left.
  • Hermitism
    @erniejade
    These cables are amazing, you're never getting them back! These took it to a whole new level for me. I just can't believe the improvement in detail.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,925
    Are you saying they are available for sale?
  • Hermitism
    Drew, the notes linger like a spoonful of nutmeg that was inadvertently caught in the wind from a nearby open window and floats in the air.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,925
    That's not nutmeg you're smelling, it's toxic phthalates from the PVC jacket.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,285
    That Wireworld smell is downright intoxicating! (Literally)
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • audioluvr
    Clipdat wrote: »
    smell-what-the-rock-is-cookin-the-rock.gif

I make that face too. Only there's white powder residue on my face.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    Glazed donuts! Where is your mind!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,945
    Hermitism wrote: »
    @erniejade
    These cables are amazing, you're never getting them back! These took it to a whole new level for me. I just can't believe the improvement in detail.

Shhh, don't say that too loud, cables don't matter ya know. ;):)
    Congrats man.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • erniejade
    Hermitism wrote: »
    @erniejade

I am glad you are happy with them. For me, having the regular Eclipse 7 and the silver, I can say there is quite a bit of a difference between them in clarity. Not just brightness or anything like that but, just more of everything seems to come though on them.
  • Dr_Wu
    Dr_Wu Posts: 327
    So @erniejade how do you compare the 7s to the 8s, that it appears you're using now? Thanks, from another satisfied SE7 user.
  • erniejade
    Dr_Wu wrote: »
    So @erniejade how do you compare the 7s to the 8s, that it appears you're using now? Thanks, from another satisfied SE7 user.

I am using silver 8 speaker cables not interconnects. Right now I do not have a desire to change speaker cables.

The Rca are Audioquest Thunderbird Zero and High Fidelity Reveal RCA's. Until the Reveal's sell that is. Then I will order another set of the Thunderbirds.
  • Dr_Wu
    Dr_Wu Posts: 327
    Sorry about that. For some reason, I thought you used to have SE7 speaker cables.
  • erniejade
    Dr_Wu wrote: »
    Sorry about that. For some reason, I thought you used to have SE7 speaker cables.

No problem at all. I used to have Audioquest type 4, Audioquest CV8 72V, DH labs q-10, Acoustic Zen double barrel, and for the past year or so the WW SE8. That's basically my last 20+ year progression on speaker cables. I did try out some other cables but they didn't stay in the system so I did not mention them.