React Soundbar stopped working with my wifi

Options
Hi, I need some help. I got a Polk React soundbar for Christmas from my wife. It set up fairly easy. Two weeks ago it started dropping off the internet with loud alexa announcements that it had lost internet connectivity. I was always able to get it back with a power off/on.

Yesterday it went out and would not reconnect. The Alexa app would just say it was not connected to the internet when I tried it through that. So, taking some internet advice, I held down the active button for 25 seconds and had it reset to factory defaults. Now it allows me to start the set up process in the Alexa app but when it gets to the internet part , it sees my network in the alexa app but when I select it , I get the message that it could not be set up with error 3:5:0:1

The soundbar still works fine. but since I reset it to factory defaults, the purple bar is active at all time and alexa periodically announced that internet is not set up.

Some notes: My internet hub is 5 feet away and my home network app shows a great signal. I've tried rebooting the router (30 mins down time) and the sound bar (30 min down time) and let the router come fully up before turning the soundbar back on. It is a mesh network (5ghz and 2.4 ghz with one ccsid) but the bar is supposed to support both. I'm doing the alexa set up from an iphone 12 pro if that matters.

Comments