David Chesky - The Audiophile Society

https://theaudiophilesociety.com/

"Welcome to the Audiophile Society your premiere place for high quality HD 3D music. We believe that headphones and speakers are two different experiences and to enjoy them to the maximum we must create custom 3D mixes for each with our own Meta-Dimensional Sound system. At the Audiophile Society, you get multiple speaker and headphone mixes for the price of one~

LIMITED TIME GRAND OPENING SALE!

Experience all these for the limited time price of $9.98 per package. Choose between....

The Hi-Res PCM Package (for those that listen to PCM but want to try a DSD file ) - Includes a 192/24 kHz Meta-Dimensional Sound Speaker Mix, a 96/24 kHz Meta-Dimensional Sound Headphone Mix, and a DSD Meta-Dimensional Sound Speaker Mix.

DSD & 48/24 Package (for those that want DSD or can only play up to 48/24 files) - Includes a DSD Meta-Dimensional Sound Speaker Mix, a DSD Meta-Dimensional Sound Headphone Mix, a 48/24 kHz Meta-Dimensional Sound Speaker Mix, and a 48/24 kHz Meta-Dimensional Sound Headphone Mix"

Apparently, the free sampler just hit yesterday. I have a selection of Chesky physical albums I have collected over the years....some good, some outstanding. I just wanted to let those who may not have been aware of this and who enjoy/have the capability to download and playback music know that this is available for your listening pleasure.

No affiliation.

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments