Emerson, Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery SACD

Options
As the title states looking for Emerson, Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery on SACD. Anyone have it sitting no longer getting played?
Hit me up please.

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    I may have that one - I’ll check when I get home from work. The fact that I’m not sure if I have it tells me I should pass it on to someone that will appreciate it, if I do have it…
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to post an update - I have the DVD-A version, not the SACD…:-(
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    Options
    I have the DVD-A version as well. It's not mind melting but has an
    alternate BSS CD. It's the value pick these days if you can do DVD-A.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    yep I have it , it was ruined in my flood. I thought it was OK as well but the Krell don't do DVD-a. My Oppo 205 was used for movies only after I bought the Krell.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    Options
    sorry to hear about the flood.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears