Cables for Sale

These are too long for my rig and working on cable management for a a New Year's resolution:
MIT Digital Coax - appears to be 2m. Very nice condition. 50.00 shipped in CONUS via PP friend option
v23cz93ywkw6.jpegh0fayogg12dl.jpeg
2 Audioquest NRG X power cords. Very nice condition. Appears to be 2m. 40 shipped each or 70 for both via PP friend option.
kuezoi78o638.jpeg
0fxx5jrbpxd1.jpeg

Comments

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    I'd like to purchase the lot. PM incoming.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    I saw this a little while ago, and I said to myself that these wouldn't last long... :)
  • HzTweaker
    I'm looking forward to try these power cables over the ones the gear came with. I'm currently using a AQ optical on my cdp. I can't wait to hear the difference the MIT is going to make.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • kevhed72
    Post your impressions for sure. The consensus seems to be digital coax is the way to go over optical yet during my limited testing I always found them too close to call. The AQs were entry level but better and nicer looking than any stock power cords. Enjoy!
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,137
    edited January 2022
    I always look at Audioquest and they seem to have a lot of lingo that doesn't mean anything specific to me. Like "Long Grain Copper". It doesn't really tell what the purity is.......or does it? I get the whole idea of wanting the grain boundaries to be minimized and the Ohno Continuous Cast process seems like the ultimate and UPOCC is 6N purity also, but how close does LGC get to that?
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited January 2022
    I'm using two of these as sub cables for the two subs in the guest room rig. I've got a bunch more in the audio closet.
    xfrh9qgpjdht.jpeg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cambir
    cambir Posts: 1,042
    Any more of those MIT laying around in the 2m length? Ha, man can’t believe I missed this one!
  • kevhed72
    All sold and shipped.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    cambir wrote: »
    Any more of those MIT laying around in the 2m length? Ha, man can’t believe I missed this one!

I have one. I would let go for the same price. Soot me a PM.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • HzTweaker
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Post your impressions for sure. The consensus seems to be digital coax is the way to go over optical yet during my limited testing I always found them too close to call. The AQs were entry level but better and nicer looking than any stock power cords. Enjoy!

I will certainly post an opinion when I get them and have time to listen to them hooked up. It seems that they tried to deliver them yesterday and failed do to the amount of snow still on my driveway left by the winter storm we had on the 9th. :#
  • I picked these up from the post office on Monday the 31st as my driveway was still under a lot of snow. They were packed just fine and arrived (at the PO) when he said they would. Thanks for the smooth transaction! I’ll post a short blurb about the MIT cable soon.