Legend L600 pair in Walnut

2»

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    @DapperD . It worked out very well for the both of us, he donated his broken in shipping lsim706c to the cause so I can harvest the tweeter
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • DapperD
    DapperD Posts: 19
    Just got them heavies pulled into my media room. Now waiting for 1-2 weeks for the amp and RCA cables to arrive. Look forward hearing them in action
  • stangman67
    Lid love to we them when you get it setup! Thanks again for the center. I can definitely use the tweeter and the other mid and woofer should be good as well.

Polk really buggered up the packaging of these speakers

cdf7dmy0y6do.jpeg
    27gegsgkxws5.jpeg

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    And all torn apart down to usable components. The mid from the center and I assume the 703 is super beefy and nice looking.

2f8may484jbs.jpeg
    j28530qpigmj.jpeg

• DapperD
    DapperD Posts: 19
    Glad to hear you have a good use for the parts and that the center did not (entirely) end up in the landfill. Also glad I found this forum. The members have been awesome.
  • stangman67
    Stick around Marc! This is the only place forum wise I have remained active in over the years. We have our issues just like anyone else but the core group is very helpful (and only mildly sarcastic)

• WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    stangman67 wrote: »
    And sold!

I was thinking hard about these but glad they got sold.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    DapperD wrote: »
    Glad to hear you have a good use for the parts and that the center did not (entirely) end up in the landfill. Also glad I found this forum. The members have been awesome.

There is a long break in for these speakers... be exceptionally patient and at about 150 hours or so, your ears will reward you.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson