Pass Labs XOno Phono Preamp... $1750.00 shipped

Options
Still considered one of the best phono preamps on the planet, this Pass Labs XOno is in great shape and works perfectly. Capable of working with any cartridge made, It will transform how you hear your vinyl. Paired with my now retired ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement, this setup was able to get the very best from my record collection. Buy with confidence...

My price includes the power cord and umbilical, as well as shipping. Paypal F&F...p6qjdhqyvstp.jpg
91kejjmjl15o.jpg
qnrhab14f6ai.jpg
ms2lslf7qrxs.jpg
4qfbehsfrcah.jpg
ydqwt6tugx6h.jpg
yqsb20dzi586.jpg
kfdaqc27hpmq.jpg
mwvad9gd7n50.jpg
uzkgn78rw0y9.jpg
2pv01o69xb9s.jpg
35qz2yrpz2be.jpg
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    Options
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »

I'd like a shoot-out between the Canary and Pass . . . . Go Tom

GLWTS, John
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Bump... I am open to offers.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    This goes to Audiogon in 48 hours... Offers anyone?

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Sold

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Congrats, and thank goodness I can cross it off my radar now :)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon