Surroundbar 6000 IHT any remote controller respond but the bar works

Options
Hi all!

First of all, sorry about my english.
I,m an owner of a Surroundbar 6000 IHT since 2010 or so.

The bar works pretty good but since 1 year ago i,m detecting some troubles with the connection between the bar and the remote controller.
Sometimes i can,t use the remote controller because it doesn,t works. After some minutes clicking the buttons on the remote controller sometimes, but not always, the bar responds but few minutes later when i try to click again the remote control fails again. Sometimes this can happens for hours and then i,ve to use the bar with the controls on the bar.
I tried with another universal remote controller and does the same. With the remote control of my amazon fire tv gets the same troubles. Its son frustrating not to control the bar when needed with the remote controller.
I tried to restart the bar many times, tried to disconnect the bar for hours, tried to make the learn process many time... but always at the end the trouble appears.
Obviously its not about the batteries, i,ve changed the batteries so many times these months and last time was yesterday.

Anyone knows what´s happening? I can do something to resolve the troubles without to visit a local customer service {probably, the bill could be more expensive than the surroundbar value).

Thanks in advance!

SCR

Comments