All of My Record Gear

Im keeping the actual vinyl for now since a bunch came from my Dad, but all the gear is for sale:
Music Hall MMF 7.0 with Ortofon Red Cart. 500.00. no box Good condition
Parasound z phono pre w box. Excellent condition. 175.00
Record Doctor older model with all the stuff. Good condition. 150.00
Also have extra TT cork mats, stylus gauge, brushes, and a bunch of other jazz.
PM me if prices are out of line...package deals available. I realized I never have time for the vinyl side of the hobby and would rather have a tube DAC. I am near ATL if your are interested-can ship at your expense. Thanks!

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,884
    edited October 2021
    Where you be at bro'? I may be interested in the TT.
    N/M. I see you are in Hotlanta. If I buy the TT.....are you willing to keep it there until I can get down there if I purchase? Also, can you post pic's of the TT itself and let me know how many hours are on the cart?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 5,032
    There are some very fine scratches on the TT which don't show up well in the pics. Almost as if the previous owner cleaned it with the wrong type of cloth. As far as hours on the cart. I would be making up a number to give you an answer. I would say the turntable had close to zero use the last 3 years give or take. I can absolutely hold it for a Polkie or even meet up within reason to facilitate the process.
  • kevhed72
    More pics of extras and the micro fine scratches on TT:
    odl8ibj07b97.jpeg
    bx4wlbbbebz7.jpeg
    38q0et4ca79a.jpeg
    pma5qsgrqc7o.jpeg
    o8ddwl9qv879.jpeg
    3ophmbietu6a.jpeg
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,884
    Please forgive me for passing on this one. The TT is still up for grabs. I forgot I have a bunch of parts ready for install on my MH TT.
    GLWTS.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • kevhed72
    No worries....package deals available Polkies.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 3,027
    Interested in the stylus gauge, just because I don't have one. Let me know what other misc stuff too.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • kevhed72
    muncybob wrote: »
    Interested in the stylus gauge, just because I don't have one. Let me know what other misc stuff too.
    A minty GEO Disc and Project Cork turntable matts. A Record Doctor, discwasher, AQ brush. Ill package all this stuff here for a Polkie:
    fz88oj9avdv7.jpeg

• kevhed72
    edited October 2021
    edit to remove my toes
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,123
    I'm curious as to how thick the cork mat is.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Curious if the Record Doctor would be a justifiable upgrade to an older Spin Doctor? Do you know which version it is? PM incoming…
  • kevhed72
    scubalab wrote: »
    Curious if the Record Doctor would be a justifiable upgrade to an older Spin Doctor? Do you know which version it is? PM incoming…
    Per the manual I located it is the 5, which is pretty recent I think.
  • kevhed72
    Record Doctor is sold.
  • kevhed72
    Price drop on table to 450 plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground.
  • kevhed72
    All the record cleaning gear and stylus gauge are sold.
  • kevhed72
    edited November 2021
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Price drop on table to 450 plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground.
    415.00 plus shipping/insurance via PP friend.
  • kevhed72
    Parasound zPhono pre 150 plus shipping. This is mint w original double box.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,557
    PM sent on the phono pre
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • kevhed72
    audioluvr wrote: »
    PM sent on the phono pre
    responded
  • audioluvr
    Responded to your respond...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,985
    P’sound phono pre?

Does it drive a line input? I know nothing about it though I DO know about cartridges and had owned a step-up for LO MC into a MM input back in the 80s

Stylus gauge gone?

Thanks regardless. Tony
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • audioluvr
    Money sent on the Parasound Z phono pre.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• kevhed72
    Everything SOLD and shipped- phono pre going out soon. Thanks everyone....I will post the albums for sale here first if and when I decide to part with them.
  • kevhed72
    Update - I don't know if I can rationalize keeping the albums. There are roughly 100 of them in various conditions. Half were thrift store/garage sale finds from my Dad or my finds over the years. Some covers in rough shape, some vinyl I never got around to cleaning. Shipping the whole lot seems like a PITA. PM me with your musical interests and we can parse it out via media mail. Also, if you are in the ATL area and interested in the whole lot, drop me a PM. Here are some highlights of the collection: Ventures, old school jazz, stones, who, zeppelin, classical, beatles, zappa.
  • audioluvr
    PM sent
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC