PolkFest 2021 Menu.......still have time to make the trip!

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
I've been finishing up menu planning and, man, we are eating GOOD this weekend......

(this is an enticement for those who may still be on the fence)

I'm still on the fence for tomorrow night about doing beef tenderloins or a prime rib. Probably tenderloin. Perhaps grill some lobster tails as well........plus pan roasted potatoes, onions and peppers.

I'll have the brisket already done for Saturday, will smoke a couple of Boston Butts in the Big Green Egg Friday night, Fried Chicken...and all the sides for lunch on Saturday (about 1ish) and for Saturday night, I'm doing a Lowcountry Boil. Shrimp, smoked sausage, corn and potatoes.....maybe boil some lobster tails in there as well......plus all the side. Red Rice. Potato Salad, Cole Slaw......ALL homemade.

I'm telling you, it's going to be worth it just for the food.......
I plan for the future. - F1Nut

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Wow sounds like a menu fit for Kings!! You are all being spoiled by Troy
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    Options
    Plan is not going as planned, working most of, or all of today, truck is in the shop, hoping to get it back today. Looking like Saturday only for me at this point.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,185
    Options
    I wanted to make the trip, but my parents are coming to visit tomorrow on the way thru to winter in Florida. Sounds like a great spread of food. Hope y'all have a great time!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    billbillw wrote: »
    I wanted to make the trip, but my parents are coming to visit tomorrow on the way thru to winter in Florida. Sounds like a great spread of food. Hope y'all have a great time!

Drag them along! They'd probably like the change! I'd have loved to go but this stupid project I'm on is dragging a$$!
    kwhbn6h7mqzy.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Actually that was my day to cover for someone. This is what I'm doing now
    w80cb3lycn89.jpg

Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Installing Whirr-Whirr blades ?

Sal Palooza