Coroner on site where Laundries belongings found....

Options
steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,522
edited October 2021 in The Clubhouse
...stay tuned. On Fox News right now.
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I hope the 5'8" 160lb punka$$**** gets caught...and doesn't off himself
    look forward to his assbeing Dahmer'd in prison
    Post edited by txcoastal1 on
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    FBI briefing didn't reveal anything. I have a feeling the remains are in rough shape.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    FBI briefing didn't reveal anything. I have a feeling the remains are in rough shape.

All it takes is a little remains with DNA
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    I feel horrible for the parents of both of these kids. IMHO the girl would still be alive if the police in Wyoming separated Gabby and Brian when they encountered them and did a proper interview. Truly a sad and horrible outcome that could have been prevented.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    I honestly don't think it's him.

I think the parents knew about everything and helped him skip the country. The remains are probably some poor schlub that found him and he ended up killing and leaving for the gators to eat. He's likely skipped off to Costa Rica or something, never to be seen again and his junk is being scattered around by either looters or animals looking for a quick treat.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,517
    Options
  • huggies
    huggies Posts: 149
    Options
    I hope it's him and the darker side of me hopes he suffered immensely.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    The remains have been confirmed as those of Brian Laundrie...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Of course the lunatic fringe will be saying those aren’t really his remains.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Covid.....

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Of course the lunatic fringe will be saying those aren’t really his remains.

Of course the crackheads will say that the lunatic fringe will be saying those aren't really his remains. 💉 🥴 💉

So....what do I win ? 👍😅😇
    Sal Palooza
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    When you torture and kill someone for murdering your family member, I usually recommend dumping the body in the swamp for the gaters to eat.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus