1.5 meter Wireworld Electra 7 Power Cord and 6 foot Cardas Quadlink 5c power cable

Options
1.5 meter Wireworld Electra 7 Power Cord. Asking $180 shipped within the USA. The Wireworld cable is in fantastic shape.
6 foot Cardas Quadlink 5c power cable. $60 shipped within the USA. Cardas is well used and shows its age.
Polk special, both for 210 Shipped within the USA

If paying via Paypal, please add Paypal fees unless using friends. I also take Zelle.
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    cpp0b1rt5op4.jpg
    era8lltlccps.jpg
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    Options
    j5owfnx5xnzn.jpg
  • erniejade
    Options
    c31tr6ldjslw.jpg
    1ka40yy5ooz4.jpg
  • erniejade
    Options
    i259g2ebgxdd.jpg
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,976
    Options
    any sonic characteristics of the cardas to note?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Damn some righteous deals!
  • erniejade
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    any sonic characteristics of the cardas to note?

The Cardas has a nice warmer sound to it but, it has a solid control on the top. That cord has been well used for..... 15 years or so. I have used it on the amp end, cd, preamp, and subwoofer at one point. It was a good match on my jolida cd player when I had it. Think it stayed in that position for the longest.

The Wireworld has an excellent sound to it. Clean, fast, detailed but, I feel it was not good on amplifiers. I don't know why but, I felt it did better on the preamp, cd, streamer, transport, basically everything but the amplifier.

My den went to the wife as her office since working from home. I opened up one of the cabinets and thought to myself dang I have collected way too much and it was time to thin the heard. I wanted to pass some deals to the forum. I have gotten some great deals here over the years so, it's my turn to pass some along.

I still have more! Signal magic digital cable, an older monster, and I thought I saw the box for some audio quest cv8 72v speaker cables. Debating if they should sit or go in case I build a another system.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,533
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    an older monster……

You put Russ in a box in your cabinet?

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • erniejade
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    an older monster……

You put Russ in a box in your cabinet?

Now that's funny!!!!! Older Monster Power cable. I think from the early 90's.
  • GEBBY44
    GEBBY44 Posts: 939
    Options
  • erniejade
    Options
    Cardas is pending but the Wireworld Electra 7 is still open. Feel free to make offers
  • erniejade
    Options
    @GEBBY44 replied and found the signal cable.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Polk special for people with over 100 posts. Both power cables plus a 4 foot signal cable digital reference for $220 shipped.

PayPal friends or Zelle so I don't get nailed on fees
  • erniejade
    Options
    vumkrb9ruzt7.jpg
  • erniejade
    Options
    Signal cable and Cardas pending.

1.5 meter Wireworld Electra 7 Power Cord still available. Pm for polkie price. Unfortunately this shows up on searches all over the place so if interested in the very flexible Wireworld power cord, pm for price.

Quick story on Wireworld customer service. I have a Wireworld Platinum usb and a Starlight 7 usb that are 3 years old or so. I had an issue with the Starlight end snagging and came off. I emailed Wireworld and they are replacing it with a new Starlight 8 without any cost to me including shipping. That's customer service and a company that stands behind their product.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Signal cable and Cardas are gone. Wireworld still up for grabs.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    if only you'd part with the WW Platinum . . . one can hope!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • erniejade
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    if only you'd part with the WW Platinum . . . one can hope!

😀 not quite ready to give that one up yet.
  • erniejade
    Options
    If interested in the Wireworld electra 7, PM me for special polk price ( over 100 posts please)