Definitive Technology BP2000 Main / Stereo Speakers Made in America!

Great speakers! Brand new socks, polished tops and bottoms. The caps do show some scratches and dings, see photos. From normal distances they show very well and are a beautiful cherry finish.

One of the only powered definitive towers that were made in America and feature a linear power supply amplifier.

The amplifiers work perfect and they output plenty of bass!

Price, $800, listed elsewhere higher. Usaudiomart $900, eBay $1000. I show this because it throws off hifishark

Dimmensions: 50"H, 9"W, 16 7/8 /8 "D
Weight: 120 lbs each
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 30kHz (-10db)
Efficiency: 90 dB
Impedance: Compatible with 4-8 ohm outputs
Built-in Subwoofer Amplifier: 300 watts RMS
Tweeters: Two 1" (25 mm) aluminum dome tweeter (one in the front and one in the back)
Midrange: Four 6 ½" (17 cm) high definition cast-magnesium basket polymer drivers (two on the front and two on the back)
Subwoofer: One 15" (38.1 cm) subwoofer on the side

Will ship, deliver up to 300 miles and will meet in public location

For shipping/delivery prices, message me

3wq3asuym8b2.jpg
ypkwosv11z70.jpg
f3v9g3acmh8r.jpg
kdbrk0vkd00v.jpg
npb7ddoizmj9.jpg
72kyc6dp3o4e.jpg
b40hxp6yo1am.jpg
tgmlgs39sl6v.jpg
p4ti9aphq8rk.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,567
    Wish I were closer! My Dad bought a pair of them when they first came out. Great speakers!
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    I agree, one of the only def tech towers with the waveguide for the tweeter as well. You can accrual see it in the pictures
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Bumpski
  • VR3
    Sold!

Thank you