2»

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,662
    Options

txcoastal1 wrote: »
    tratliff wrote: »

You going to pick one ☝️ up?

Yes sir, should be here by end of October :) ...and it's all your fault Todd...more to the story later ;)

Nice! Congratulations! You will really enjoy it. Just keep in mind stern is not keeping to dates. I am still waiting on my topper that is 3 months over due.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • tratliff
    edited September 2021
    Options

Yes sir, should be here by end of October :) ...and it's all your fault Todd...more to the story later ;)

Who you getting it from? And get some wax for those balls!
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

Who you getting it from? And get some wax for those balls!

Joystix here in Houston
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    He he ....he said joystix
  • txcoastal1
    edited November 2021
    Options
    lr6da64urb7m.jpg
    femey3dhg344.jpg
    9l0xtzfjn69v.jpg
    sdd2kxw2i53c.jpg
    sqrnvk8gc9ds.jpg

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    Options

sdd2kxw2i53c.jpg

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
    as he wades through the buildings toward the center of town
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Malbec wrote: »

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
    as he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Hehehe...B.O.C. song plays during multiball

Oh no, they say, he's got to go
    Go go Godzilla, yeah
    Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    Go go Godzilla, yeah

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    lr6da64urb7m.jpg
    femey3dhg344.jpg
    9l0xtzfjn69v.jpg
    sdd2kxw2i53c.jpg
    sqrnvk8gc9ds.jpg

That is the coolest mancave ever.........who needs a stereo when you have Godzilla to defeat
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    That's awesome.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Hooking up the SVS SB2000 this weekend...this game will be ranked #1 Pin of all time

• pitdogg2
    Options
    p9untitddiwq.jpg

Sure ya don't need some of these???

🤣🤣🤣
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    :D:D
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Sure ya don't need some of these???

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe someday...still have to fish the wires down the walls and hang those lava lamps I ordered 6 months ago....you know the ones that Jesse helped me out with the shipping company for the UK... :D

• pitdogg2
    Options
    OH YEAH.... Those are the shiznit!!
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    One of these days...Tool/Sabbath/Floyd, shrooms, and I'll go all electric tommy one night

l7fa9uvehkcs.png

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    Options
    Really cool colors on all these pics
    Randy/Maine
  • tratliff
    Options
    Ron. That looks awesome. Did you also pick up a led Zep LE?
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Ron. That looks awesome. Did you also pick up a led Zep LE?

That was your fault earlier this year....thanks buddy, my family is now an addict ;)

• tratliff
    Options
    Nice setup. You might need an Iron Maiden to add to the collection.
  • txcoastal1
    edited November 2021
    Options
    hard to get those
    Badazz code and game...I'm thinking just a pro for the house in Dallas, with maybe a Legends Of Valhalla

Have a Halloween coming in March or April

• txcoastal1
    Options
    1jnbhq60enia.png

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,433
    Options
    I think she's gonna have trouble balancing on that bike. If she stands up to pedal she'll flip right over the bars.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    He's got an audiophile power cord and power conditioner for his pinball machines! Now that's dedication.
    1x96r3m4jqtt.png
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    The zepplin and zilla pins each have there own SVS SB1000 SW, too B)