Dedicated to favorite musical siblings

Options
13»

Comments

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,489
    edited August 2021
    Options
    The post about The Romeros got me thinking about how I first heard about them so I started to do a little looking and found a boxed set of records distributed by "The Carnegie Hall Selection Committee". The idea was that this group would send (every-so-often) records that they felt represented something worthwhile in classical listening. They would include some information about why they chose that particular example and the recipient could return anything sent for a refund. Since I was just getting interested in classical music and I loved buying records it seemed a good idea. Anyway I'll give these a listen, they're on the Philips label (import I think) and they always sound pretty good.

wfak2w3fkjni.jpg
    1ak8w8rhn5c1.jpg
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Eddie and Alex Van Halen.

Can't forget these 2 rock gods..Malcolm & Angus Young
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »
    Steve Hackett and his younger brother John...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5VM-nr78Ec

But no Buddy, right?

c2w2f2u7k0wx.png

B)