First timer

Options
I'm trying to figure out how to connect all my speakers properly to what I wouldn't call it the best but okay. 5.2 pyle av reciever, now this is what gets me. I purchased 2 psw10 subs, I got 2 monitor 60 tower speakers, a cs1series2 center channel and 2 moukey surround speakers. I had 2 t15 bookshelfs but they end up damaged. Anyways what is the best way to wire, biwire/biamp my speakers to the 2 active sub out lines, 2 front l/r, 2 surround l/r 1 center and and a passive sub +/- wire terminal outputs... and dont know where to start

Comments

• SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. The best way to connect everything together is to use the simplest approach. The two Monitor 60 speaker should be connected directly to the receiver's front right and left speaker outputs. The center and surrounds the same, directly connected to the receiver. Since you indicate the receiver is a 5.2 surround sound model there should be two sub out connections. Run a single RCA type cable from the two outputs to either the right or left (it doesn't matter) line level input on each of the two subwoofers. Then rotate the variable low pass filter, on each subwoofer, all the way clockwise to the highest setting. Then follow the instructions that come with your receiver for setup calibration. The front, center and surrounds should be set to "small" and the subwoofer function should be set to "on".
    I hope this is helpful.