Are SIGs fixed yet.

Options
They used to be okay, then Vanilla s c r e w e d them up by making the sig font larger than post font.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
Three 20 amp circuits.

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited August 2021
    Options
    It appears now the font is the same size as the post font size. It should be a little smaller than the size of the main text. However, this is better than before when it was huge.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    Don't try to update your signature now. It seems to be even worse. I just tried to add a couple of things and it seems to have jumbled everything together. I tried to edit that back to the way I originally had it and its still messed up. SMH.

It's been a while since we've heard from you Bud. I hope you're doing much better.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • ExJAck19
    ExJAck19 Posts: 12
    Options
    HzTweaker wrote: »
    Don't try to update your signature now. It seems to be even worse. I just tried to add a couple of things and it seems to have jumbled everything together. I tried to edit that back to the way I originally had it and its still messed up. SMH.

It's been a while since we've heard from you Bud. I hope you're doing much better.

I just joined and am having a similar problem separating my two systems
    Man Cave: Denon AVR-X2600H, S35, S15 x4, LV12R Shop: Sansui 4000, SDA SRS 2