manually update

Options
hi guys is there anyway to update my polk soundbar manually.. cant find anything in posts here

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    What does the manual say?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Mhmd
    Mhmd Posts: 4
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    What does the manual say?

i mean my sound bar still on 112 version as i see there’s new update but nothing new on my system .. also it’s connected with google home wifi .. but still won’t update.. i need to know how to update manually
  • audioluvr
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Usually the manual will say something like power + volume down will do a factory reset which will update it to the newest version once it's reconnected to wifi. Updates should be automatic if it's connected directly to your router via wifi. Do you have the app downloaded on a smartphone? Is it set to auto update? Again if all else fails do a factory reset and start over.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Mhmd
    Options
    Usually the manual will say something like power + volume down will do a factory reset which will update it to the newest version once it's reconnected to wifi. Updates should be automatic if it's connected directly to your router via wifi. Do you have the app downloaded on a smartphone? Is it set to auto update? Again if all else fails do a factory reset and start over.

what app? i only have google home connected
  • audioluvr
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Does it control your soundbar? If so check your settings for it to see if you have updates set to auto. Seriously, Google is your friend... and the manual.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Mhmd
    Options
    Does it control your soundbar? If so check your settings for it to see if you have updates set to auto. Seriously, Google is your friend... and the manual.
    no there’s no option for auto update only some settings and the version .. in google home