iFi Zen Signature Set review

Options
Clipdat
Clipdat Posts: 12,608
edited July 2021 in Headphones
I thought the five, or wait, make that four people now that Rick88 peaced out that listen to headphones on this forum might enjoy this review I wrote recently for the iFi Zen Signature Set: https://theaudiobeatnik.com/review-ifi-zen-signature-set/
a.jpg?format=1000w

It's the ZEN CAN 6XX Signature along with the ZEN DAC Signature, bundled with a 4.4mm balanced cable to connect them. Specifically designed for the Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX headphones.
I had a good time reviewing this setup, it really did enhance the HD6XX listening experience. Anyone that uses and enjoys these headphones would be well-served to take a serious look at the Zen Signature Set - it's a great value.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    I've been wanting to try their 199.00 phono preamp. It's in direct competition with the Schitt Mani and I like the aesthetics & functionality of the iFi over the Mani. They definitely have some cool gear.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    I gave @CH46E the iFi Zen Phono a few years ago and he said he liked it. Looks like he hasn't been around in a while though. I don't have any first hand experience with the Zen Phono but I own the micro iPhono3 BL and it's great.