Happy Birthday Jstas!!

Options
2»

Comments

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,006
    Options
    No problem with Liscio's rolls... another excellent bakery in our area.
    That puppy must have melted in your mouth.
    I feel sorry for folks that have never had the pleasure of downing a fantastic Philly Cheesesteak. The 8th wonder of the world! 🤠🍺

What are you using for a cover? Did you fabricate one for a custom fit.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,713
    Options
    I don't have a cover yet. Not sure what I'm going to do. I ran it out in the open because that was the first time cooking with it and I wasn't sure what to expect. It can kick off some heat but I should be able to use it under the porch roof because the porch roof is pretty high. I'm going to get a mat for it so it doesn't screw up the porch floor. I can just stick a fan out there with me to blow the cooking steam/smoke and heat out from under the porch.

There's a cloth cover for it and it should be able to live on the porch under that as it won't get wet. The whole thing will fold up but the griddle top isn't bolted down, it just uses gravity to hold it there. So I can pull the griddle top and store it inside too.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    When I had a wood deck, I placed a commercial kitchen mat with holes, and a AC drip pan under my grill
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,713
    Options
    I'm more worried about the roof but honestly, holding your had 18 inches above the griddle, the heat dissipates so fast that it's tantamount to a warm ****. So a stand fan blowing the heat out from under the porch should be fine.

The entire roof and siding need work/replacement and when I do that, I can put an exhaust fan and hood in. I was looking at doing something like that anyway for using one of those gas fire pit table things.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2