LS90 Crossovers

Options
Hi Folks,
Im down in New Zealand. Looking for a new set of crossovers as one of mine has blown.
any links to anyone anywhere in the world that either sells em complete, or as a kit.

thanks in advance!

Comments

• la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    There are several members on this forum that do their own crossover repairs. Our very own @westmassguy has a side business performing such repairs. He also runs an ad on eBay, I believe it's dhsspeaker.

Reach out to him and welcome aboard. Your LS90's are definitely worth repairing.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Hi Folks,
    Im down in New Zealand. Looking for a new set of crossovers as one of mine has blown.
    any links to anyone anywhere in the world that either sells em complete, or as a kit.

thanks in advance!

Any decent electronics repair business can fix/upgrade your current crossovers. This is but one possibility, http://www.audiomark.co.nz/

Do not let them use Solen, Bennic or Dayton caps.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,044
    Options
    The ls90 crossover is extremely simplistic, what has blown on it?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.