Yamaha RX-A1060 (like new)

Options
This unit has been used for processing only, and have never until today heard it’s power! (Did that to make sure it was all good) It sounds great as it sits but I love a good amp so that’s what I used it for! It looks new. No dust in or out no scratches just a clean little HT beast ! Go online to see reviews! I still love it but went with a straight pre/pro and now someone else can enjoy this baby! Audyssey mic , remote & power cord included! $600.00 shipped PayPal friends and family check money order as always cash is King ! hm3ar6c4cgne.jpg
5eaphjlnyei4.jpg
bcvlqrgn8r49.jpg
wv9lnk0bavrz.jpg
xyhr0snmo1ky.jpg
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I forgot to add you must have been here at least a year and have 100 posts minimum! Ignoring any other messages! And polkies if you think my price is outta line hit me up in a PM as always I’m open to offers and I’m easy to work with! This unit and all I own are from a smoke free environment and I do offer a total 100% money back promise on anything I offer up! Means if you are totally happy I will refund you! Same respect as I’d look for ! This is a great piece here !

And I’m sure there’s others here that enjoy their Yamaha apps and I know I’ll miss this baby! It flat out gets down! Lotta bang here people !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Up above forgive the mistake! Meant if the buyer isn’t totally happy I will refund no questions but respectfully do your homework , look at comparable receivers for sale! It’s listed elsewhere so when it’s spoken for I will mark it sold !
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,547
    Options
    I have the RXA1050 and love it. Fantastic HTR and worked great as a pre amp for some time before I got a dedicated pre.

Its DTS:X and Dolby Atmos capable. It also has a great EQ built in. You can do some fine tuning for sure. Will decode DSD also.

I paid about $1,200 for mine when it was new.

His 1060 has a few refinements my 1050 does not.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    I’m not trying to do a third set up ! Somebody make me an offer 🤪
  • rburgess714
    rburgess714 Posts: 616
    Options
    I have had my 1060 in use since 2016 and it’s been flawless. Great unit from a solid seller.
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Oppo 103D, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, KLH Model 5s, Polk CSi A6, Samsung 65" LED

Office
    Yamaha A-S501, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    This Baby has been SOLD!!! Yahoo!! Local cash and carry off of my Craigslist posting. Nice guy and he's into polk audio. I told him about the forum so who knows...he might sign up. ?? Thanks for looking.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    Congrats on the sale Johnny.