MagniFi Max Reset Not Working

I was told by tech support to reset the sound bar to fix the crackling issue on the rear speakers. And now I can't turn off the unit (only way to turn off is by unplugging unit), I can't change source/inputs, can't perform another reset, when I plug in the unit the amber light blink 10 times and then the volume goes to full. I can connect to bluetooth but it disconnects after a few minutes and the volume goes to full again. It appears the unit is cycling every few minutes but I can't because the amber light just stays steady the whole time.

Comments

• I'll send this to a friend at Polk, he probably won't be able to respond until early next week.
  • patelk05
    patelk05 Posts: 4
    Thank you, I noticed it is cycling every 2 minutes. Meaning that when the I plug in the unit, the amber light flashes 10 times, after then amber stays steady. The volume is full. I turn the volume down to 0. After 2 minutes the volume goes back to full. (no light flashes when the volume goes to full). If the bluetooth is connected in this time period, when 2 minutes is up it disconnects. Still no way of turning off unit or changing input/sources (using buttons on sound bar or remote).
  • I would include this information when you are in contact with my friend at Polk.