Analysis Plus Oval 9 8 foot pair with spades

Selling one of my pairs of Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cable Not flipping just have decided I am no longer bi wiring so this can go. I have used Analysis Plus cables for many many years as they seem to be a great bang for the buck and every time I try something else I come back to AP. Many reviews online This is an 8 foot pair with spades on both ends The chunkier ones are on the speaker ends . In nice shape asking just $265 Thanks

o4ib4b5y72sh.jpg
nnyptrf7szrx.jpg
cg2pff40vury.jpg

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Why are you selling them? what were your impressions of them in your system, and what gear were you using them with? What are you replacing them with, and what makes these stand out compared to other cables you have tried?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,491
    Don’t you know that you need 3000 posts to sell stuff here?
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,903
    Good price gents and nice cables.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Hmmmm......
    geppy1 Posts: 2,999
    February 27 edited February 27
    Well thank you I little surprised this is still a thing. To be clear for those who missed it I will NO LONGER be posting things for sale .
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,491
    Seriously, nice cables. My AP jumpers made a good impression.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    As I indicated I am no longer bi wiring I still use AP Oval 9 just not going to use 2 runs I have used Oval 9 in one form or another for 20 years I have tried various AQ ,MIT,Anti Cable and such and for whatever reason the Oval 9 tends to just sound more real or organic. It seems to pick up the micro cues (venue) that make t just sound more real. I also like older AQ AudioTruth . This one is a transition piece made between the purple and black and the yellow and black They did the same thing with the Copper Oval IC Talked to the late Mark M a number of times including about his color choices Was a good laugh.