Powered By Dodge V8 @ Ford . com

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited June 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
heh heh heh heh heh .............

I know i'm pretty much sleeping with the enemy, but hey, they hired me... I don't see any job offers from the Blue Pentagon.

So... you know I have to be pretty grateful for that. Besides, it's a really good company to work for.

Anyway... JUSTIN YOU GOOF_E_US_MAX_I_MUS... you never answered my email dude... what script / program / engine / whatever the heck do you guys at polk use to generate / maintain your forums ???

Here's hopin the Ram(s) don't get keyed...

:)
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• mbdyer12
    mbdyer12 Posts: 220
    edited June 2004
    Congrats on the job. What were ya hired to do?
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2004
    thats awesome!
    as for your question for justin, maybe you should try reporting your own post to him...maybe itll get somewhere...lol
    so hows the new truck treating you?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited June 2004
    as for what i'm hired to do - i cannot divulge my secrets! -- er something... honestly, i dont even really know exactly yet.

far as the truck goes -- the '03 is treatin me nicely -- the 88 is being a ****.

however, on a good note, after removing the AC compressor and junk from the cadillac, it really opened up the engine compartment ... went with a full dish style 14" air cleaner, replaced the PCV and EGR system as well as the breather tubing, and VOILA all of a sudden it ROARS, never stumbles, and just plain flat out SCREAMS. played with the mixture screws and god it running very very smooth as silk.

so now i'm an EXHAUST away from being DONE with that car... then we paint and tint her out.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2004
    i thought i asked this, but maybe i didnt, or it was on another post...but can i get your email vince?
    just put it on here or PM me
    thanks
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited June 2004
    vfs@buffalo.edu

dunno what my ford mail will be yet