best reciever on a budget for my polk speakers

2»

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Trigger79 wrote: »
    well I am now so broke....but I have a new x3700H coming friday

Good choice! You’ll love it. PB and J for a month or two will be totally worth it
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • MikeUp
    MikeUp Posts: 86

Congrats. I hope you were able to a good price but that's pretty hard right now in COVID times when everything is more expensive because less stock from less people working.

I bought my AVR-2312ci as a year end model so I got it for about 50% off of MSRP. I had to wait and keep an eye out for price drops. Now, price drops little and you're lucky to find something in stock.

Enjoy your theater. With theaters closed down and not really wanting to go into a theater, home theaters seem to be a popular idea even more so now.
    On to new and better adventures
    0rgpp9vfl09w.jpg

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021

It’s going to be a looong week waiting for Friday to get here😂

Congrats and enjoy. New toys are fun.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Spkrdctr
    Spkrdctr Posts: 10
    That new unit you are waiting on is first class compared to what you have been using. Great choice. Enjoy!