Polk Omni SB1 soundbar

Hi, my Polk Omni SB1 sound bar turns off after a minute of playing and then display a solid red light with a blinking red light. I tried to reset it but it did not work. Can anyone help, please

Comments

• It would be best to contact Polk at 1-800-377-7655 for assistance.
  • My SB1+ tried to do an update and failed and now it's doing the same thing. Plug the unit in it gives me a Red light, then in 20 seconds a white fast blinking light. The white light blinks rapidly for 60 seconds then changes to a slow pulse blink. Does this for approx. 90 seconds then the white light stops and then blinks once and both the red and white go out for 60 seconds and then the red light comes on again and repeats. If the power button is pressed the unit does turn on. The white light continues the cycle while there is sound but as soon as the white light finishes the pattern the unit turns off and goes back to the red light again. This all started after an update that was performed on 03/28/2021.
  • crenz
    crenz Posts: 3
    Mine has this exact same issue Bubbahunt (I was gone for a few months, first time using it since March). Did you ever find a fix?
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,481
    Send an email to: Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com and explain the situation.
  • Eatowman
    Eatowman Posts: 1
    edited May 2022
    We moved and then tried to hook back up the Polk Sound Bar and it is doing the exact same thing with the flashing of lights and then Turning off! So frustrating!!!!!!