$2500 ? WTF?

HT:
Martin Logan Motion 40
Martin Logan Motion 50XT
Emotiva Airmotiv E2
SVS SB16 Ultra
Def Tech Reference Sub
Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.

Comments

• JayDog
    JayDog Posts: 266
    edited January 2021
    Options
    WoW $2500 Sound bars that is funny :D , Don't get me wrong they do serve a need in the the industry, but I cannot stand the way they some companies try and market them to the unknowing public like my parents with exaggerated performance claims.

I will never regardless of 3D Atmos, DTS, Auro audio or DSP technology's, codec etc. own a sound bar.
    If my friends ever ask my advice about a sound bar, I almost always steer them to at the very least a couple nice powered monitors like the Kali's or JBL's and a Polk Audio PSW10, before I ever tell them to buy a pricey sound bar.

I find it shady the way companies market and promise the performance of a 5.1 0r 7.1 HT system from this 2 foot long by 2 inches tall, Super Atmos 3D 10000 Watt DYNAMO.

The best part is the price of some of these jokes. Don't get me wrong they fill a need and sound bars like the MagniFi MAX or Yamaha's offer a User friendly fair value option if thats all you want or can fit, But these ridiculous things there selling for 2k-5k are jokes imo.
    I heard a RBH sound bar that was Awesome sounding but it was really more like a long vertical speaker array, then a sound bar. 9 out of 10 times you could buy a better 5.1 system for the same investment. OK my grip is over..
    Post edited by JayDog on