Led Zeppelin Cover...

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Nice!!. I need to look up some of their other stuff.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Nice solo. I loved Zep’s blues numbers, especially this one. Nobody had the feeling that Jimmy Page had.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    For whatever reason, I have always thought their first album was their best. I have been addicted to it since it came out in 69.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    BlueFox wrote: »
    For whatever reason, I have always thought their first album was their best. I have been addicted to it since it came out in 69.

My friend's older brother brought it back from college in Houston and said, "This is a new band from England." We put it on the turntable and I couldn't believe it! I think we played that album every day that summer, and many days we just laid around his place listening to "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" over and over and over. Still love that song and that whole album. Saw Robert Plant play in Santa Fe two years ago and he played Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Still sublime.
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    That’s definitely one of my top 5 Zep songs and I think they did a damn nice job with it.