WTB - Pair F/X 300i or FXi30

PaulyPauly Posts: 4,521
edited June 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Looking to maybe upgrade to a pair of these, have a pair of black 38's willing to trade or sell to get..Let me know if you have anything.
PM or Email

Thanks
Life without music would
Post edited by Pauly on

Comments

• MSkeezerMSkeezer Posts: 1,185
    edited June 2004
    crutchfield has a pair of these in their scratch and dent store for $212 with free shipping. If its the first time shopping with them, I'll give u my code so u can save yourself $20.
  • PaulyPauly Posts: 4,521
    edited June 2004
    little higher than i wanted to pay...i'll keep it on the side for now..thanks though..if i decide i'll hit u up for that code.
    Life without music would
    edited June 2004
    bump...anyone? clean out those closets
    Life without music would
  • dave sheparddave shepard Posts: 1,337
    edited June 2004
    pics of the 38's might help if you can.

Dave
    edited June 2004
    DS, go here...they are the ones woodyj was selling on here but went to ebay....

http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16144

No real problems other than those cracked mount corners, didnt bother me...1 minor sctrach on the front of one you cant really see unless looking up close and personal...let me know if you wanna work out a deal.

Paul
    Life without music would
  • dave sheparddave shepard Posts: 1,337
    edited June 2004
    Paul,

Your PM is full so I will post it hear.
    Thanks for the pics. I'm not sure what I'm going to end-up doing with them or the other speakers in the closet, I was and have enough speakers including a reciever to do a second 7.1 (less the .1 sub) and was going to set another one up but just haven't and am undesided if I'm going to at this time. I will keep the offer in mind though.

Thanks

Dave
    edited June 2004
    PM cleared for anyone else....Thanks. Let me know
    Life without music would