FS: WireWorld Mini Eclipse 8 10 feet (3 meter) - Pair

Options
For your consideration a pair of WW mini eclipse 8 speaker cables. I had used them lightly in my HT set up. I have recently upgraded to another brand cables and do not need these. Functionally, they work without any flaws and would rate them 10/10. Appearance wise, I would rate them conservatively at 8/10 since they are not brand new.

Asking $325.00 shipped CONUS. PayPal as F&F preferred, or add 3%.
5q7kqi0y0szx.jpg
v1clc82xfc6t.jpg
wmeeaiz1zhjr.jpg

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    Dang it these are nice and I would love to be their new owner.....
    Freaking Xmas...

GLWS
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    These are a great step up for anyone wanting to find out what a well designed OCC copper cable sounds like. I have a set of these driving my front main Klipsch KG4's in my TV room and love them! They don't come up for sale very often so someone needs to jump on these!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • displayname
    displayname Posts: 1,132
    Options
    Good price and great pickup for someone on these. Pull the trigger and give yourslef a little Christmas present!

I've had mine in the system for awhile now. They replaced a pair of Zu Libtecs, and I found them to have much better clarity, midrange tone, and imaging compared to the Libtecs. Libtec brought a little stronger bass to the party, but that's about it. I prefer the WW mini E8 in every other category.
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Cambridge CXC / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs