Oled vs UST (Laser) projector for family room

Options
Just curious if anyone else weighted these. I have a 75" lcd in my family room now. It's 21x14 and the TV is about 9 feet away (it's about 11 feet to the wall). There's windows on the back wall and back side wall. We have blinds...not very good ones, but I'm looking at lined roman blinds to help, as I get reflections on my screen now. I'm weighing a 77" oled or a Vava, or Optoma cinemax with screen. Cost wise...they'd be similar.
ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    OLED.

You will be disappointed with a projector (even a laser one) in comparison unless you have a completely light controlled room with dark colored paint and a decently high gain screen and even then, you will NEVER get the black levels you will with a panel.

This coming from someone who owns a very high end purpose built home theater room with a 4K projector and screen.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip