NICE Outlaw RR 2150 stereo receiver COMPLETE Low Hours

Options
geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited November 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Selling a very nice outlaw RR 2150 stereo receiver. Complete with remote, paperwork, cord, and all packing . It has very low hours on it and works as it should . In fact the plastic film is till on the display window. The RR 2150 is a highly reviewed receiver and deserves the good reviews it has received See features below. Asking $525 Thanks

It is no secret that the gestation process for this product was a long one, but that is due to the fact that, perhaps more than any of our other products, the RR 2150 has truly been a labor of love. With over ninety man-years in product design and over one hundred two-channel products among us, the Outlaw team working on this product would accept nothing less than perfection.

•State-of-the-art stereo receiver inspired by the art deco table radios of the past

•High performance FM Stereo/FM/AM tuner

•Multiple inputs with separate record output bus

•USB input for playback of streaming audio output from compatible computers

•High quality phono input for both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges

•Processor/equalizer loop

•The only stereo receiver with a subwoofer output that includes selectable, analog bass management

•Front panel "speaker equalization" selector adds a half-octave of bass boost at a choice of frequencies to improve performance with compact bookshelf speakers

•Headphone jack with level control

•Front panel stereo mini-jack input for easy connection to portable devices such as iPod®

•Tone control defeat

•Precision, motorized volume control

•A/B Speaker Output

•Pre-Out/Main-In connections

•IR In/Out jacks

•Removable IEC style power cord

•Multi-device, programmable remote cont

hkgwe6k698ds.jpg
50layay6za6k.jpg
vizsjnrhn3l6.jpg

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    Don't forget about the power output: 100WPC into 8ohms, and 160WPC into 4ohms.
    I have one of these in my stable, and it can handle anything you throw at it.

Even though mine doesn't get daily use, I would have a hard time parting with it. It's just a great modern version of a stereo receiver (ok, 2.1 receiver), with tuner, DAC, phonostage, and the bass management is nice. Of course the styling is cool as well IMO.

GLWTS!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Great piece, super versatile.
  • rburgess714
    Options
    Really cool unit. Does the processor loop act as ht bypass?
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Oppo 103D, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, KLH Model 5s, Polk CSi A6, Samsung 65" LED

Office
    Yamaha A-S501, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • Rand
    Rand Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi. Still available?
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    This was sold Thanks