Nice Marantz UD 7007 SACD/BLU RAY player w remote

Options
I am selling my Marantz UD 7007 SACD/ Blu ray player. It works great and is in very good condition. The faceplate is nice as is the display there are a few scratches on top and the rear panel but that is it. Otherwise very nice. The 7007 was the Marantz top of the line SACD, Blu Ray DVD player and has many excellent reviews online. It does and plays pretty much EVERYTHING including streaming. Makes a very good CD player also. The do it all machine Details below. The sound is more organic then the Oppo 95 and the 105 in my opinion. Includes the RC 006UD Marantz system remote. remote which is often missing. Includes unit Marantz system remote ,copy of manual and power cord Will be beyond well packed. Thanks. Asking just $395 which is a deal

Super Audio CD / Blu-ray Disc Player with Networking
In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, DVDs and music CDs, the Marantz UD7007 universal disc player also provides
superb audio quality with high resolution audio disc formats including Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio. The UD7007 is
also equipped with a range of network streaming functions that let you enjoy audio and video content from a variety of
free and subscription services, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus and VUDU. As you would expect from Marantz, the
UD7007 is equipped with our exclusive HDAM-SA2 (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules) in the critical analog stages for
the ultimate in audio fidelity. For optimum audio and video quality, the UD7007 is equipped with dual HDMI outputs that
let you stream dedicated digital audio and digital video feeds to your audio system and your HDTV display.
High quality sound and video
n
Wide variety of video streaming, movies,
videos, TV shows (YouTube, Netflix
(*1)
VUDU, Hulu Plus)
n
High-performance 2ch Audio output by
HDAM via balanced output and RCA output
n
Coaxial digital output
n
Universal Disc Playability (Blu-ray, DVD-
Audio, DVD-Video, Super Audio CD, CD)
n
DLNA 1.5 Support and front USB port
for music, photo and video playback
n
2 HDMI outputs with separated Audio sig-
nal/Video signal transport
n
1080p/24 video output, to bring out
the full quality of film
n
HDMI source direct mode to output native
resolution of the disc
n
Picture adjustments
n
Playing high-quality audio, using by pure
direct function
Build Quality
n
Fully shielded disc mechanism with alumi
-
num top panel and twin drive shafts dampens
internal and external vibrations and electro-
magnetic noise for optimum disc playback
n
New servo circuit, to reduce moving noise
of pickup mechanism
n
5-block construction for thorough protec-
tion from mutual interference caused by elec-
tricity or magnetic fields (Disc mechanism,
Analog audio, Power Supply, Indicator, and
Core processing block)
n
Rigid chassis and cabinet
(Dual Layer on bottom)
n
Fan-less construction for noise reduction
Ease of Use
n
Quicker disc loading and playback initiation
(20% faster than prior model)
n
Quick Start mode enables faster
playback access
n
Easy-to-use Multi language GUI and
CD-ROM interactive manual
n
User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface)
n
Easy-to-use remote control
-Glow-key for cursor keys and operation keys
-Direct access for online video services
-Remote Control also controls
Marantz AV receiver for convenience
n
New “Marantz Remote App” control via
2012 new Marantz networking A/V Receivers
(*2)
n
Gold plated HDMI cable included
(HIGH SPEED HDMI
TM
CABLE)
Others
n
Design Matching to Marantz AV Receivers
designed on M-1 concept
n
C4 Certified RS232C Control Capability
n
Eco Stand-by mode, lower power con-
sumption (0.3 W)
n
Detachable AC cord
UD7007
Super Audio CD/ Blu-ray disc player
(*1) Netflix is available in certain countries. Unlimited membership
required. More information at www.netflix.com.
(*2) The UD7007 has remote control functionality by using the new
“Marantz Remote App” together with Marantz new A/V Receiver that
supports Network.

ammm6sse1c9k.jpg
wcamzd7d2z6c.jpg
ai7vj9qtpbyj.jpg
f983qkyapkbd.jpg

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,547
    Options
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,976
    Options
    That looks like an incredible deal! If I still spun disks I would be very tempted. GLWS!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • CH46E
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I've been looking for a replacement for my Denon 2910. This should do very well. I don't think I can do any better for the $$$$
    Thanks Keith.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
  • CH46E
    Options
    Came in today. Fantastic packing. The unit looks great. Will do a AB comp with the outgoing Denon 2910 later tonight.

Thanks
    Keith. Oh and the Bedrock AQ wires look great too.
  • CH46E
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Omg, no comp what so ever with the 2910.

I had the chills and almost a tear in my eye. My wife even got emotional when I played Celine's A New Day on SACD. She said she felt like Celine was standing in front of her. And she looked and felt all the speakers to make sure it was only the JBL L1s on. I was blown away at Elton John "A Funeral For a Friend" on SACD. This combo is amazing. And its amped by the Yamaha Aventage 1050 since my Hafler is in the shop.

Even i am amazed. I also love that I can choose between the dac in the marantz or the Yammy. I could not do that with the 2910.

Let me get my Hafler back and the Anthem Tube pre hooked up. I'm so excited like a kid on Christmas morning.

Thank you @geppy1 and @JayCee you guys will be instrumental in upping my Audiophile game. THANK YOU!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,600
    Options
    Marantz makes a great disc spinner!
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,971
    Options
    I also picked up the same Marantz on this forum a while back. Comparing it with my Oppo 93 I realized what people meant by Oppo having a "sterile"sound. That's the thng about this hobby...many times you don't know what you don't know.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,277
    Options
    muncybob wrote: »
    I also picked up the same Marantz on this forum a while back. Comparing it with my Oppo 93 I realized what people meant by Oppo having a "sterile"sound. That's the thng about this hobby...many times you don't know what you don't know.

Does modwright still do the tube output upgrade on the oppo players?
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    CH46E wrote: »
    My wife even got emotional when I played Celine's A New Day on SACD. She said she felt like Celine was standing in front of her.
    Did your wife offer Celine a cheeseburger?

Just sayin'.
  • CH46E
    Options
    teekay0007 wrote: »
    CH46E wrote: »
    My wife even got emotional when I played Celine's A New Day on SACD. She said she felt like Celine was standing in front of her.
    Did your wife offer Celine a cheeseburger?

Just sayin'.

She needs some meat and taters. No more bubble gum and whip cream diet.